Lincoln Highway

Started by Dune, February 25, 2019, 08:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on February 27, 2019, 01:41:24 AM
This will turn into a really cool animation, so hold your breath....  ;)

On the edge of my seat LOL
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

masonspappy

Well done. Love the road surface!
If it's in Utah then perhaps use a license tag appropriate to that state?

Dune

You're right of course. Thanks for the plate. If I do another iteration I'll use this. But it'll be a totally different car featuring the animation  8) so it's resting on its laurels now....

otakar

I-80? I've driven thru there to Reno. Looooong and pretty boring drive, but the destination was worth it. Beautifully modeled road! If you want to add a point of interest, you can always create a dirt track and an put an off-road vehicle there. Seems to be pretty popular in those parts.

Dune

Thank you. It's up to Dorian what he wants to add for his animation. My cars have been deleted anyway to make place for something else...

cocateho26

Dune, your roads are top notch. Feeling a summer road trip right now!

Dune

I forgot to answer Nils' question, so yes, the fences are a zero rotation pop. Three poles, 15m apart, floated (easy, because the road is totally straight and flat). And yes, the rectangular holes are procedural (get position, Z to scalar, divide by a number, sinus, and some more blue nodes...).

bobbystahr

"And yes, the rectangular holes are procedural"...oh the 'rumble strip'...I totally missed that.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist