Project Agantus

Started by Agura Nata, March 01, 2019, 07:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Now I have to make my own thread for my project Agantus, otherwise I'll be completely confused ;)

Agantus stuff
Mounting material for my project Agantus, created in Blender and rendered in Terragen.
For most objects, I only built the visible surfaces because the threads or bolt extensions are in the material.
Material Hannes and mine.
"Live and Learn!"

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Agantus II
For my project Agantus, I built bulky rocks out of spheres in Terragen 4 and equipped them with my trees from DAZ.
The objects were designed by me in Blender and the landscape rendered in Terragen 4.3.

"Live and Learn!"

Hannes

Wow, the sphere rocks look fantastic!

Agura Nata

Quote from: Hannes on March 02, 2019, 01:04:38 PM
Wow, the sphere rocks look fantastic!

Thank you much Hannes!

I also like my friend, let's see what I still use everything, float and set sail, maybe even build a foghorn;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Agantus stuff II
In Blender, I built metal footboards for a footbridge in the Agantus project.
You can disassemble them with a tool that you put in the round recess and turn to be able to better transport them.
The TG material is from Hannes and the ground layer of Dune.
Rendered in Terragen 4.3
"Live and Learn!"

bobbystahr

Loving this stuff man. Are you building a game or just a very surreal world?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Quote from: bobbystahr on March 03, 2019, 09:55:07 PM

surreal echo! :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: bobbystahr on March 03, 2019, 09:55:07 PM

Thank you much!

I would actually like to build a little fantasy world similar to Riven and Myst, of course I need many objects my friend.
Currently I have increased the treads to be able to walk better and next I need brackets for cables.

I would like to render my pictures with TG as fororealistic as possible, which makes the landscapes of Dune a good choice. However, I first have to learn how to deal with it, to move away from my abstract forms, to which one can hardly build something reasonable.
Of course I will try to accommodate one or the other fractal.

I leave that with the game to my friend "Aaron Gwynaire"
who works tirelessly on his great game.

Who is interested here has his FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/DefyRealityEntertainment/?__tn__=%2CdkCH-R-R&eid=ARDc0SOvxU6gRrTJ__cH-EBZjW1bFbeD7vyqS0awYxvQa2PcVEv4XfzqZDkBt6icCzv-Afpn_tIKpxdO&hc_ref=ARQE7CSRR_BvELDL859c_B_bXS53QA19P0EHmk7OVsJVAN8PHsFYexePyLMdZdopoVs&fref=nf&hc_location=group
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Agantus stuff III
the original green plants and my changed blue ones.

I enlarged my footboard in Blender so you can walk better, but I will probably use those little ones in my Agantus project as well.
I used the base layer of "Dune" (Planetside) again and added some water.
It was rendered in Terragen 4.3

I have taken a very small plant from DAZ in Blender, leaves and stems multiplied in editor mode and reassembled.
The maps for the color I created in Terragen in 2 image shaders and slightly changed the colors, then merged with a merge shader which is governed by a fractal shader. Added some luminance and reflection.

With the Agantus project, I'm building my own little fantasy world like Myst and Riven.
I think it will take one to two years.

https://www.deviantart.com/the-first-seer/gallery/68683153/Agantus
"Live and Learn!"

bobbystahr

Cool, the plants give an enhanced sense of reality...well done.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Agura Nata

Quote from: bobbystahr on March 05, 2019, 12:47:33 PM

Glad if you like my friend :)
I also prefer the blue, it would be too easy to leave it green and I wanted something special for the rust of the running boards.
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Exactly my opinion! I like this new kind of style!
(I must look for a youtube letsplay of Myst and Riven... not enough time to play it on my own ;)  - but still have to finish watching 250 episodes of Mass Effect Andromeda - not as bad as many say ;D )

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on March 06, 2019, 01:15:15 AM

Exactly my opinion! I like this new kind of style!
(I must look for a youtube letsplay of Myst and Riven... not enough time to play it on my own ;)  - but still have to finish watching 250 episodes of Mass Effect Andromeda - not as bad as many say ;D )

Thank you Doc!

Riven and Myst is more of a quiet game, also suitable for relaxing, of course, the graphics older. I'm the Skyrim fan when it comes to let some heads roll and because I like dragons.

Just as some people wrote to me some time ago that my works remind them of Myst, I thought to myself then make a whole landscape out of it, but with their own created objects and plants to be rebuilt.
"Live and Learn!"