Degree show piece

Started by Balletdude, March 09, 2019, 05:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balletdude

Last year I completed my second degree (I was a nurse but injury resulted in me needing to change career) I did a photography degree, and my final project involved looking at photography, and technology. Thought I'd share my final pieces. [/img][attachimg=1]

and a link to a youtube video of the scene, to view in a vr headset such as Google cardboard, which is how I presented it. Please ignore the music. It was added by Youtube as my original was copyrightedt strikes despite being audio of wind rushing past which I recorded myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVSI13i6yGE

If you want to vie it in a headset, remember to hit the little goggles icon, otherwise you can either scroll around or move your phone around,
But you probably all know that

I do think it was a bit out there for some of the tutors, as they struggled to find a spot to display it (ha ha) but I got a 2:1 so more than happy

Best

Simon

Dune

I haven't seen you before, Simon, so welcome to the forum. Nice to see you using TG for your degree, and I hope we'll be seeing more work by you. Lots to learn here, and if you have a question, feel free to ask away. There's always someone with a (bright) idea.

Balletdude

Hi, It's ages since I posted, had a few things going on so never got around to it. some of my other work is here.

https://planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,23845.msg240837.html#msg240837

Degree was passed, and currently waiting for the result from a couple exhibition, that I'm applying to be in, using some of my work.

Best

Simon

bobbystahr

Agree with Dune and add my welcome to the forum. Nice work and good to see it gave your education a push.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Welcome to the forum.
And echo what bobby said: "Nice work and good to see it gave your education a push."

inkydigit

well done Simon, 2.1 is a great degree!
the hard work has paid of!
:)
Jason