Bait Stop_playing with models

Started by bobbystahr, March 22, 2019, 09:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

as the title says, just playing around, a bit bored and uninspired. Been chopping the ice that was under the snow I had shoveled off during test renders...I can only chop for 15 min. at a stretch this year...must go to the gym...yeah...right
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

bobbystahr

Quote from: the first seer on March 23, 2019, 04:05:24 AM
Nice model my friend :)

all freebies for the web...mostly sharecg at least for the Bait shop, chevy from Free3D models and Rust(the guy) I can't recall..trees from XFROG freebies
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DocCharly65

Nice so far! Could be a scene full of leisure employment... a hedges fenced area with beer benches e.g. I hope that is a not too much German concept of a motorway service station :)

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on March 23, 2019, 11:05:32 AM
Nice so far! Could be a scene full of leisure employment... a hedges fenced area with beer benches e.g. I hope that is a not too much German concept of a motorway service station :)

Not at all man. There's a car lot behind the building that I plan to populate for a future render. You can't read the sign over the entrance but it advertises that. Hedges are a good idea, I'd thought of fencing, but veg is always better IMHO. I'll see what I can mange re: benches and a beer guzzling area..never think of that as I'm a 25 year non drinker and it's faded from my memory LOL. Thinking of a float plane on the lil lake as they advertise that as well.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

lat 64

Hey Bobby,

Myself,  to wait for renders on a new video, I'm killing trees. They occlude my new solar panels. About worn out from it.

Your render looks like a good place for humor. I'm thinking you should add "Marriage Counseling" to one of the Live Bait signs. Or something metaphysical like Tarot card  reading.

Some old appliances in the back yard too ;D

r.

I'm a half century plus ten yrs old. Yikes!