New Freebie in the Shop: WASasquatch Ground Pack

Started by DannyG, June 18, 2019, 04:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

New In The Shop:
WASasquatch Ground Pack
Ground Texture Pack contains 3 variants of Power Gravel/Sand, Mountainous Shaders and pine needles by WASasquatch
http://www.store.nwdastore.com/surfaces/wasasquatch-ground-pack
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Hannes

archonforest

Wow pretty cool stuff! Thanks for sharing it.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

Pine needles are meh, but from a distance may work. Honestly had about same results with a pine needles PBR, little muddy like.

archonforest

Danny, can we make the free item download a bit easier pls? Like to fill out all my personal data every time I try to download something is a bit too much. At least for me.  :-\
For a paid item I would say okay and spend time to type in all the stuff... When a page presents this amount of admin for a free download I usually just cancel the whole thing.
Anyways...maybe it is only me who is always in the hurry... ::) :D :D
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

Quote from: archonforest on June 19, 2019, 01:51:28 PM
Danny, can we make the free item download a bit easier pls? Like to fill out all my personal data every time I try to download something is a bit too much. At least for me.  :-\
For a paid item I would say okay and spend time to type in all the stuff... When a page presents this amount of admin for a free download I usually just cancel the whole thing.
Anyways...maybe it is only me who is always in the hurry... ::) :D :D

hmmm, I didn't have to , just my name and the form auto filled for me
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

Agree Archon, but I think Danny is contemplating some good changes for the future of NWDA. Hopefully he can add that idea in.

- Oshyan

WAS

Perhaps a user-based shop could help with keeping track of this info for users, but, in the event of special-case licenses; it's really a needed checkout, even if it's free. No different than other CG asset distributors.