Renew maintenance

Started by raymoh, June 22, 2019, 12:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymoh

I've just find out that my version of Terragen (4.3.23; Mac Edition) still displays the old license info (maintenance) and counting "negative" days, despite the fact, that my maintenance was automatically paid for another year (until 2020). Is there a solution/workaround for that problem to display the exact license info? I've installed a new copy of Terragen, without any differences.
"I consider global warming much less dangerous than global dumbing down"   (Lisa Fitz, German comedian)

Oshyan

Hi Raymoh, it sounds like your license hasn't been properly updated from our server. Does your Terragen machine have Internet access? If so, try going to the Application menu and do Check for Updates. This should update the license. You will need to restart Terragen afterward to see if the problem is fixed. If not, please go to the Application menu and choose Reveal License Key, then go into the /Logs folder and send us the server_connection_log.txt. That will help us further diagnose this issue. You can send the file to support@planetside.co.uk

- Oshyan

raymoh

Your workaround makes no effect, so I will send you the server_connection_log file
"I consider global warming much less dangerous than global dumbing down"   (Lisa Fitz, German comedian)