Basic Moon Picture, With a treat for those with random 3D glasses lieing about.

Started by zionner, November 03, 2007, 06:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zionner

Hey,

Dam, that was a long title ;) But it basicly explains all thats gonna be!

I've made a Stereo (3D Picture) Using TG 2 and another package,

C&C Welcom :P

rcallicotte

That's fun.  The stereo is cool.  I heard 3D might make another come back in the theatres.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

zionner

Yeah,

THey have been appearing here and there.

These work better with More textured pictures,

I'm doing a few more up now. I'll post them later if anyone is intrested ;)

Thanks
Zionner

rcallicotte

sjefen

Quote from: calico on November 03, 2007, 08:43:22 AM
That's fun.  The stereo is cool.  I heard 3D might make another come back in the theatres.

They have already invented 3D-TV where you don't need any glasses.
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

green_meklar

*doesn't have 3D glasses lying about*

What I've always thought would be interesting would be to have two full-color copies of an image rendered from two slightly different positions (moving the camera, like, a few centimeters to the side) beside each other, so that you can cross your eyes and match the images up on top of each other to get the 3D effect. That way everyone can see the 3Dness properly without having special glasses. Alternatively, you can set the two images as two quickly-looping frames of a GIF, which also gives the illusion of 3D, although of course that way you also lose some color detail.
You know what's worse than not being able to do anything right or make anything good? Not being able to blame it on anyone but yourself.

zionner

I'll post some more up when i get access to the computer with the pictures on them :P

@ Green: You can use that method, and it dose work. But it can be hard on the eyes and can be frustrating (If your truely intrested in looking and making things like this...type free 3D goggles into google, im sure you'll getsomething ;) )

zionner

Heres a new one for you all:

Its one i did from a test using the basic Ringed planet Method

Enjoy!

Seth

Mr_Lamppost

I will need to find my 3D specks, they are in my loft somewhere

The cross eye method works but I find I need to make a couple of paper tubes and look through those, I can't see those Magic Eye stereograms either   :)
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

zionner

Heh,

just so you guys know, I think the allignment for these pictures are a little off *these are the first i have ever done, so I have an excuse* But I tried to make the effect as good as possible

rcallicotte

I found a deal somewhere on the Internet where I was able to buy 10 3D glasses made of paper and they work just fine for these sorts of things.

dhavalmistry

"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

zionner