EyeEm for photographers

Started by luc BIANCO, October 13, 2019, 05:55:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

luc BIANCO

Hi guys

I was searching for a place to put my photographs in order to share it with all others providers, like Adobe stock, Getty images.. and I found EyeEm.. here a link to my gallery

https://www.eyeem.com/u/lucbianco

luc
Terragen scenes & presets store
www.lucbianco.fr

WAS

Great stuff! Superb shots. Love the coastal shots.
Check out the Terragen Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Terragen.Galleries/

RogueNZ

Any idea how much of a cut they take, on top of the cut Getty would take (if a photo was to sell via Getty)? I've always wanted to submit my photos for licensing through a bigger agency other than micro stock. Why did you choose this over using Getty directly? Ease of use?

René

Beautiful photos! No wonder you have such a good eye for landscapes.

luc BIANCO

Quote from: RogueNZ on October 14, 2019, 05:36:37 pmAny idea how much of a cut they take, on top of the cut Getty would take (if a photo was to sell via Getty)? I've always wanted to submit my photos for licensing through a bigger agency other than micro stock. Why did you choose this over using Getty directly? Ease of use?
If I well understand their term conditions they take off 50% of the sell price. And this price depends on bought resolution (from small sizes for web to large ones for printings).

Else I have chosen EyeEm because they take in charge all diffusions to others similar photos stock sites like Getty or Adobe.

But I don't think to sell anything since they are so many great pictures in these banks .. it is really dependant on chance factor ! It is more for fun, just for personal challenge :-)
Terragen scenes & presets store
www.lucbianco.fr

RogueNZ

Thanks Luc, fair enough! Great gallery. You have a great bank of landscape shots to draw reference from.

otakar

Wow, so many fantastic shots! Hard to say which one is my favorite. Reminds me how much I love the Alps. The one thing I miss (apart from higher res previews, but I understand the reason) are captions, would love to know the locations of some of these places.