Yesterday's time waster

Started by bobbystahr, September 07, 2019, 09:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Yesterday's time waster. a cool house from Sketchfab, a 57 T Bird and a garage I built myself years ago in Imagine3D
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

N-drju

Why are you so grumpy and pesimistic lately? :D

That's a very nice house. We need simple renders like that. I like the Deep color of the sky as well.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

masonspappy

Love the car - It must be nearly as old as I am! ;D

RichTwo

Ah, there are those who will say it's too clean looking but it won't be me. I say that those are some nice models!
They're all wasted!

CredePendrel

Quote from: bobbystahr on September 07, 2019, 09:43:53 AMYesterday's time waster. a cool house from Sketchfab, a 57 T Bird and a garage I built myself years ago in Imagine3D
Right on! Looks great Bobby! Nice garage too! Don't know if it would survive one of our winters or not though lol.

bobbystahr

Quote from: CredePendrel on September 09, 2019, 06:41:04 PM
Quote from: bobbystahr on September 07, 2019, 09:43:53 AMYesterday's time waster. a cool house from Sketchfab, a 57 T Bird and a garage I built myself years ago in Imagine3D
Right on! Looks great Bobby! Nice garage too! Don't know if it would survive one of our winters or not though lol.
We have garages like that here that have survived our 'polar type' winters ever since they were built in the '30's last century and many are in better shape than the modern boring ones they build now a days.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

Quote from: masonspappy on September 07, 2019, 01:50:01 PMLove the car - It must be nearly as old as I am! ;D
it's the only Ford product I've ever lusted after....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

Quote from: N-drju on September 07, 2019, 10:07:32 AMWhy are you so grumpy and pesimistic lately? :D

That's a very nice house. We need simple renders like that. I like the Deep color of the sky as well.

not grumpy, mostly bored as I'm retired and all my pals are younger and at work when I posted that heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

RichTwo

Quote from: bobbystahr on September 13, 2019, 11:44:01 AM
Quote from: N-drju on September 07, 2019, 10:07:32 AMWhy are you so grumpy and pesimistic lately? :D

not grumpy, mostly bored as I'm retired and all my pals are younger and at work when I posted that heh heh
I'm retired, too.  And for me any tough day at home will always be better than a great day at work...
They're all wasted!