replacement PC question

Started by jlsarnicola, October 12, 2019, 12:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlsarnicola

Easy question i ordered a replacement PC for next week, I want to know the easiest way to install my copy Terragen 4 Creative on it. Been a while since i installed original copy and my old PC is dying.
From 3770 4 core to 3900x 12 core cant wait.  any help is appreciated
Thanks  ;D

Oshyan

According to our records the most recent version you have access to is 4.2. You can download that here:
https://planetside.co.uk/downloads/permanent/update-from/tg/40000/42-landing-release.php

Your license key can be downloaded from your account on our website, or you can simply copy it from your old computer by using "Reveal License Key" from the Help menu in Terragen and then copying the tg4key.lic file over to the new machine and loading it in your new Terragen install.

That will be a huge upgrade! Enjoy. :) 

- Oshyan

WAS

Quote from: jlsarnicola on October 12, 2019, 12:28:18 PMEasy question i ordered a replacement PC for next week, I want to know the easiest way to install my copy Terragen 4 Creative on it. Been a while since i installed original copy and my old PC is dying.
From 3770 4 core to 3900x 12 core cant wait.  any help is appreciated
Thanks  ;D

That's the processor I'm eyeing, as well. I tried Freeware at a buddies and it was nice, and the most recent CPU available to my board (and his) so was a good gauge. Hope you enjoy!

jlsarnicola

Thanks All,  Well i bit the bullet and got my new PC 3900x with 32 gb Ram . I just renewed my maintenace for the year and ran the benchmark test got a 7 min 25 second score. Looking forward to playing around with the new features and saying goodbye to my 5 year old PC. :D

Matt

Nice! And thanks for the maintenance renewal :)
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.