Foam for posting File Share mhaze PT robust

Started by luvsmuzik, February 01, 2020, 01:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

I have had this file share by mhaze https://planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,15618.0.html for quite some time.

I am finally able to render it on this PC. 18 hours, path traced robust, MPD 0.6, AA 6. 

Lovely file, thanks again!

Hannes

WAS

Looks great with the PT. A great share, I forgot about this. I had looked at it before when I was stumped on shore foam.

Tangled-Universe

luvsmuzik

Thank you all for the kind comments! File sharing has such a positive influence for my learning curve and it is always so generous of those who share. 

I am currently rendering someone's strata redirect atm, so stay tuned!

Dune

Wonderful! Didn't even check out this share, but thanks Mick!

mhaze

It is truly amazing how this has rendered! Perhaps a little more transparency and less noise in the water! I must look at the file again and see if I can improve it.

luvsmuzik

Quote from: mhaze on February 02, 2020, 05:21:50 AMIt is truly amazing how this has rendered! Perhaps a little more transparency and less noise in the water! I must look at the file again and see if I can improve it.
I really like the noise in the water, I think it adds to the turbulence......Transparency could be improved maybe... :)
I was wondering about the cloud water splashes...I turned quality way up on those and seem to have lost a couple, but no matter.....it is an awesome file share!

gao_jian11

masonspappy

DocCharly65