XMV-47

Started by MrSethez, March 11, 2020, 11:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrSethez

This is my first render(Beginner). I hope you to enjoy !

Dune

Welcome to this forum. Nice first render.
I hope you will enjoy Terragen, and post your projects here regularly. Any questions can be asked in the appropriate sections... there's always someone with an answer.

MrSethez

I dunno how to add the moon into a "planet landscape", csn you guys teach me ?

Ariel DK

Quote from: MrSethez on March 12, 2020, 04:51:08 AMI dunno how to add the moon into a "planet landscape", csn you guys teach me ?
First, welcome to the forum!
well, there is some concepts that need to be clear up: with "moon" are you referring to the Real moon? Terragen can create a 2nd procedural planet very close to the default one, but definitely doesn't have a "moon" button in the UI
It would be also helpful know what are you meaning with "planet landscape", cuz it could be a lot of things...
Finally i would like to give you an advice: of course that 'go by your way' is most of the times, well, the best way... but for now, if you need to ask something, you need to be specific, and to can be specific, you gonna need to learn at least the basics of TG
Fortunately, there is a lot of tutorials and documentation about that. don't hesitate to keep asking!  ;)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?