Evolving

Started by Kadri, June 01, 2020, 03:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadri

I thought about all the cliches like another planet, rings, astronauts etc. (yeah i like those all :) ).
But this looked OK to me in this form even as it is a barren landscape mostly.
What do you think?

luvsmuzik

Independently great cloud formations, but I like V2 better.  :)

Kadri

Quote from: luvsmuzik on June 01, 2020, 08:53:17 AMIndependently great cloud formations, but I like V2 better.  :)
Thanks. Me too :)

Jo Kariboo

The sky and the terrain are superb and does indeed have a link to another planet. I'm not sure about the objects that seem to come down from the sky. Is it parachutes or propellers. I know that in SCI-FI, the concept of enigma is interesting but I have the impression that this part of the object in question lacks a bit of definition.

Kadri

Quote from: Jo Kariboo on June 01, 2020, 09:38:32 AM...I'm not sure about the objects that seem to come down from the sky. Is it parachutes or propellers. I know that in SCI-FI, the concept of enigma is interesting but I have the impression that this part of the object in question lacks a bit of definition.

Thanks. I think the same as you. The idea was kind of an "alien-dandelion". There was supposed to be one closer (with more DOF).
But i didn't liked the look. Thus i abandoned it altogether in V2 as you see :)

Agura Nata

Fascinating!
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

I like that! :)
It could have been an alternate planet in Interstellar instead of the water planet.