render

Started by Beep the Meep, June 18, 2020, 06:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beep the Meep

N-drju

Cool! And you have even added some snowflakes. :)

One thing I'd change - the far shore looks a bit linear. Adding a few stones or trees to "break" it would do the trick!
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

KlausK

Actually, I think the sharp horizontal gives it the little extra to not being just another nice view.
This could easily be an element one finds in artistic landscape photography.
It is more of a statement to allow it to be there than it would be to cover it up and break it up.
Make the image more pleasant or showing more what the viewer expects is what usually drives "photorealistic" work in 3D, I think.
(Of course this includes myself as well...)
Expect the unexpected! There might be more realism in the seemingly un-realistic and "is that correct?" kind of detail / structure.
Nature is full of it.
And maybe there is something on the shore which could be identified if it were a larger render - just a tad away left from the middle - which needs the undisturbed flatness.

Beautiful light! On my monitor it could have a tiny amount more of exposure. But that may vary from screen to screen.
The only thing I would get rid of are the 2 big white spots on the right hand side of the image.
(On the other hand they could just be the marks of a old and aged photograph of a landscape which might be gone by now)
(-->> pseudo-philosophical interpretion-mode off <<--)
Just my 2 cents.
Other than that: me like very much :) This would make for a nice 360 degree render.

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Kadri

Maybe a little on the dark side but I like this very much.