OCIO: Configuration installed.

Started by icarus51, July 06, 2020, 05:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icarus51

Hi to Matt and all.

Eureka !! I managed to configure OCIO on the PC by correcting a wrong data in the Path. I am attaching a test render of the classic Preview. I also corrected the sky where the greenish color was eliminated by changing the color tones on Bluesky Horizon Color (135-135-135) and Bluesky Density Color (Tweaks) at 147-178-255 as recommended.
The last problem awaiting a correction remains, the Exposure Slider which continues to sleep. For the rest I would say that it all works, at least as far as I have seen so far.

Greetings.

Ps. In the various parameters of OCIO I see a lot of adjustments but for now I don't touch them, I just need to have solved the problem with OCIO.

Matt

Great! Thank you for letting us know. With the ACES 1.0.3 configuration the options shown in your screenshot of the Colour Management tab are ideal; normally you won't need to depart from these settings.

Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

icarus51

Hi Matt.
Thanks for reply.Me too also thought that this configuration is the ideal and i wiil don't change. Other renders i've made work nicely. I'm glad to have managed this feature.
Greetings.