Winners “Travelers” 2020 Theme Challenge

Started by DannyG, July 25, 2020, 04:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j meyer

Congratulations guys, you really deserved it. :)

WAS

Congratulations, Hannes, Doug, and Ulco! Great work on the entries! Good turn out of contestants, and some really cool work for this contest.

KlausK

Congratulations to the winners!
But now you have to learn HOUDINI! ;)

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

masonspappy

amandas

Well well well, this is interesting... Congrats to the winners, I like Travelin Fast most.
Artist / Developer
open for freelance / full project cycle
http://arturmandas.com

Ariel DK

Congratulations Hannes, Doug and Ulco! The egyptian landscape is my favorite. I'm a little bit surprised that is not in the first 4 haha, anyway, i'm not the judges.
Great work from all contestants :)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?

WAS

Quote from: Ariel DK on July 28, 2020, 04:23:44 PMCongratulations Hannes, Doug and Ulco! The egyptian landscape is my favorite. I'm a little bit surprised that is not in the first 4 haha, anyway, i'm not the judges.
Great work from all contestants :)
Agree, that's a great piece.

Dune

I had a bit of bad luck with some of the prizes. Some won't install on my offline machine, and some are just not so important. So I will give them away, and have written to the software guys if that's possible. Danny (as the organizer) will get Gaea, Vincent Ferrand (as nr.4) will get Houdini and PlantCatalog.
Then there's XFrog volume 1 or 2, which I already have won years ago.

First one from the participants(!) reading this and responding (here and perhaps pm) will have it. That is, if the software guys agree!!!

masonspappy

Dune

Great! Can you PM me with an email address, so I can forward that to the XFrog guys?

WAS

I'd love a volume of xfrog, I still don't have many objects to use in scenes which gets them put on the back burner.

Dune

Dune

Did you ever hear from the XFrog guys, Cam? I've contacted them several times, and Danny also did through FB, but I never got any reply. If you haven't, it's not very decent for a sponsor, and I apologize for making you happy too prematurely.

masonspappy

Quote from: Dune on October 08, 2020, 04:26:12 AMDid you ever hear from the XFrog guys, Cam? I've contacted them several times, and Danny also did through FB, but I never got any reply. If you haven't, it's not very decent for a sponsor, and I apologize for making you happy too prematurely.
No, but that's ok. Since you and Danny have reached out a few times it's probably best just to let it go. I do appreciate you trying to make them available though. Thank you and Danny as well.

Dune

You're welcome, Cam. It's just that I am not very pleased about this behavior. You either sponsor or don't.