18h.

Started by Jo Kariboo, August 01, 2020, 08:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo Kariboo

vegetations:WAS, DUNE, XFROG

WAS

Wow that's a really cool atmospheric shot. Works together nicely with he sky.

Kadri

Very nice indeed. Looks like a photo.

Jo Kariboo

Thanks WAS, luvsmuzik and Kadri!

sboerner

masonspappy

Nice looking image!

Jo Kariboo

Thanks sboerner and masonspappy!

Dune

Great, I love it. Very subtle lighting and terrific composition with the nice 'mounds' of grass in front. Gives a great sense of depth. The 'heap of rubble' could well be a volcanic conduit, of which you have some in the Puy de Dôme. Was that your inspiration?

mhaze

Hannes

Oh, that's great! Very nice summerfeeling. I guess, it's rendered with the legacy renderer?! I'd love to see this rendered with the PT renderer.

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: Dune on August 02, 2020, 01:23:03 AMGreat, I love it. Very subtle lighting and terrific composition with the nice 'mounds' of grass in front. Gives a great sense of depth. The 'heap of rubble' could well be a volcanic conduit, of which you have some in the Puy de Dôme. Was that your inspiration?
Thanks Dune. I didn't know Puy de Dôme, in fact I wasn't looking in particular to reproduce a real place but simply to make a probable place.

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: Hannes on August 02, 2020, 10:28:12 AMOh, that's great! Very nice summerfeeling. I guess, it's rendered with the legacy renderer?! I'd love to see this rendered with the PT renderer.
Thanks Hannes. I have the version Tg4 Pro ed. 4.1.25, it is not the most recent.