Big Sky Desert

Started by RichTwo, December 01, 2020, 06:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichTwo

Back to the real world again...
They're all wasted!

Dune

That was a short extraterrestrian trip, but it's good to be back home in this scene, I'd say. Looks good. You should look for some stuff to 'make a story' of these nice landscapes, something happening, like animals migrating or a lone rider. There's free stuff about that would do well enough for some distance. Unless you want to stick to pure landscapes.
Or try something else, like a path, or stream. WAS just posted a nice setup you could easily incorporate here.

DocCharly65

Looks really good. 
Ulco is right - what about an old dried up tree?

RichTwo

Quote from: Dune on December 02, 2020, 12:14:20 AMOr try something else, like a path, or stream. WAS just posted a nice setup you could easily incorporate here.
On my way to check that out!  Thanks, all!
They're all wasted!

sboerner

Beautiful rock structures and colors, btw. Looks like a little iron oxide coming to the surface. Well done.

Hannes

A very nice scene, Rich! I think, it's quite photoreal.
The only thing, that could be improved imo is the coloring of the rockface. It looks somehow a bit artificial. It's hard to say, what I mean, but maybe some horizontal stretching of the color PFs could look good(?).

masonspappy

Well done. I especially like the foreground. Great realism!

mhaze

Very Nicely done. An old tree some wildife would give a focal point and narrative.

luvsmuzik

I watched about 6 older westerns with the Duke riding back and forth through here last weekend......good job! ;D