Last One For the Year

Started by RichTwo, December 31, 2020, 06:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichTwo

And we start over again tomorrow, hopefully for the better!  I have thankful to be where I am in life, though it's far from perfect.  And I thank all of you of this community who have helped me along!

I know the green river may not be to some of your tastes, but here in Texas, we really do not have many clear running waterways.  Nonetheless there it is.
They're all wasted!

bobbystahr

Quote from: RichTwo on December 31, 2020, 06:35:59 PMAnd we start over again tomorrow, hopefully for the better!  I have thankful to be where I am in life, though it's far from perfect.  And I thank all of you of this community who have helped me along!

I know the green river may not be to some of your tastes, but here in Texas, we really do not have many clear running waterways.  Nonetheless there it is.
up North here in Manitoba we have the Red which originates I think in Minnisota which often appears that colour due to the red silt.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

I like it. sepecially the forground with its muddy water and the ground.

Hannes

A very nice image. I like the murky water very much. I'd say the distribution of the bushes could be a bit more random and maybe there could be some more different bush objects. It's a bit obvious, that they are identical. Otherwise very good.