New (Accidental!) Effect: Inferno Beach

Started by Jedi_Mediator, November 20, 2007, 09:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi_Mediator

This is an anomaly I came across while fooling with Bluesky, Redsky, and negative fog values. It's not perfect, but it demonstrates the effect nicely for now.

dhavalmistry

this should be in image sharing....maybe Oshyan can move it ;)

nice effect by the way!
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Mr_Lamppost

Hmmm.  Just made some quick tests; Interesting.  Not at all sure how I would use it but interesting, has possibilities  ;)
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

vissroid

well...I would have liked to see this strange thing you came up with. but the image must be gone. lol

dhavalmistry

"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

vissroid

now its working.

that IS interesting. the other time it never showed up.

not sure what it could be used for. but Im sure someone will come up with something. :)

Cyber-Angel

The Issue of the image on this post happened to me the other day, as well. I have a question was this issue (Now resolved for me since I can see the image again) just for people with Firefox (Seemed to happen with release 2.0.0.10 [Now upgraded to 2.0.0.11]) or did the issue happen for users of IE as well? For me the issue resolved its self after I reset me modem then things seemed to correct them selves.

This is the first time I have seen this issue since I started using these forums since they went live, so it seems to be unlikely that it was any kind of site error or problem with the server but without the logs its hard to say.

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel   

vissroid

yeah I use firefox as well. it was wierd.

one thing I never figured was when i decide to visit the forums here. it takes like 10 - 12 seconds to get here. then after that its fast. now thats a wird one. i used to be really bad tho. I had to wait 2 mins to get here then I was fine.

I've been tryin to figure this interesting deal out in TG. tryint to come up with something to use it for. lol