The Wile e Coyote in the Space dock

Started by DocCharly65, February 24, 2021, 08:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

I had some crazy dreams and ideas and then I knew how to integrate the Roadrunner and the Coyote in the coming (hopefully soon) animation of the starting Starfleet from the space dock.

Just some impressions - the next steps I'll post as animation-topic.

The Roadrunner in his UFO:
210224_1410.jpg

The coyote recognizing the Roadrunner wile having a relaxing walk on the engine of the serenity:
210218_1508.jpg  210218_1542.jpg

...it happened the way it had to... a chase:
210221_2027.jpg

And now it's the job of Your fantasy. Will it all turn out well or will it end in disaster?
temp.0007.jpg

Animation-renders are running. Most of the "standard" space dock views and the animations of the starting fleet are ready. At least I hope so. Some of them I meanwhile re-rendered more than 10 times, because aof never ending changes and improvements ;)

I think it's in fact possible to keep the funny cartoon couple as running gag through the whole film :)

Dune

This is great! Again! You could have him fall forever, and now and then during the movie see him falling (while making funny faces to the viewer). At the end maybe let him fall between the ducklings in the pool you started out with...
But I guess you'll think of something incredible ;)

mhaze

Fantastic, imaginative(quirky?) and nicely realized.

DocCharly65

Ulco, I'll show you a little secret, what WILL happen ;)
(Though I like your ideaa too!)

"Hot! - Too hot!"

temp.0049.jpg

As many Coyoty activities end... black and smoking... (sorry for the animation not on the right place but in just a few more days I'll move back to the animation area)

The Animation is mostly for testing the animated clouds and was rendered only with Detail 0.1 / AA 1 - the final renderjob of this is already running.

The classic goldfish bowl as an astronaut helmet is just a ball created in Blender3D with a glass shader. I cheated a little about the jet coming out of the engine: It's a plate with a projected Bunsen burner flame. Additional I added an intentional flickering lightsource to improve the look and some light effects on ship and coyote.

Dune