Some recent stuff

Started by Dune, March 26, 2021, 11:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

As title. I don't know if I posted one of these before, but here you go anyway.

The peat diggers scene is not exactly what I intended, still working on it. The clay layer (in the pit) looks like aluminium (default shader metalic only) :P

btw. I have to figure out why the lower eyelid (?) is so dark.... glass, so maybe 2-sided is better.

Nala1977

just curious, do you model these characters or they are from some library? pretty good stuff  i like it

Dune

I pose and morph genesis 1 figures in DAZ, clothe them in Marvelous Designer, and recently started modding their faces in ZBrush. Skins are basic maps provided, plus quite a bit of procedural or image map extra's in TG.
As they are basically for mid-range renders, they don't have to be perfect, though I can't resist working on them in detail more and more.

mhaze

Excellent figures and a ton of work!

DocCharly65

Great figures! And watching the workers in the mud I am happy about my "boring" office job :)

Dune

Some more medieval figures, in a field. PT render with DOF.

Jo Kariboo

The expressions and poses of the characters look very natural on the last 2 pictures!

Dune

WAS

Quote from: Dune on April 06, 2021, 09:02:30 AMSome more medieval figures, in a field. PT render with DOF.

"SEE!? The wheats not ready! But the hand scythe away! Go hunting, or something!"

Lol
Lots of life in the models, well done.

Dune

:D  That's quite appropriate!

DocCharly65

Quote from: WAS on April 06, 2021, 01:10:16 PM"SEE!? The wheats not ready! But the hand scythe away! Go hunting, or something!"

Lol
Lots of life in the models, well done.
;D ;D ;D

I don't mind what they eat - but the renders look great! :)

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Dune

A new setup for 1530 AD peat digging.

Stormlord

The sceen looks very natural, balanced in its colours and I would say... Dune styled... GREAT JOB!
By the way.... the sunken boat is a very good bonus, easy to overlook, but gives the little extra.

STORMLORD