render

Started by Beep the Meep, April 15, 2021, 07:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo Kariboo

Nice lighting effect (did you do the object?). Not easy to see, it seems to be traveling on a narrow footbridge or a rail? I prefer the first picture.

Beep the Meep

I modelled the tank in 3ds max and textured it in substance...the environment is terragen. I used hdri to light the object then composited it into the terragen environment.

WAS

Cool concept. Like some sort of post apocalyptic wasteland or something?

Beep the Meep

N-drju

Fantastic. :o I'm afraid to ask how long did that take you to create this model and get all the parts integrate so seamlessly into the overall shape! My machines look like lego toys compared to your work. A definitely trade-ready product!
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Beep the Meep

Quote from: N-drju on April 16, 2021, 04:54:40 AMFantastic. :o I'm afraid to ask how long did that take you to create this model and get all the parts integrate so seamlessly into the overall shape! My machines look like lego toys compared to your work. A definitely trade-ready product!
I cant remember exactly how long it took to model, i think it one week excluding uv unwrapping & texturing

Beep the Meep

DocCharly65

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd