Terragen 2 Release Announcement Discussion

Started by Oshyan, December 12, 2007, 07:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikita

Quote from: adit on April 28, 2008, 05:11:15 PM
I've installed it, but it seems that it's still only using a single core. I've got a core 2 quad processor (will check exactly which model if you guys want it).
You have to change the core number in the More settings tab in the setting of the render node.

matrix2003

-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Moose

Cheers Planetside - it looks terrific. Just had a quick play and already I can see how the new ui workflow is going to aid creativity (if only through less hair pulling :)).

Thanks again and well done guys for getting this out! :)

adit

Quote from: nikita on April 28, 2008, 05:16:33 PM
I've installed it, but it seems that it's still only using a single core. I've got a core 2 quad processor (will check exactly which model if you guys want it).
You have to change the core number in the More settings tab in the setting of the render node.

Gracias! I missed that.

zionner

Its working perfectly for me :P

Wow! I can see through the water!! :D lol

Matt

To any TG2 Deep pre-purchasers who have not yet received the email, please wait a few hours. All the emails have been sent but they can take a few hours to be processed by mail servers.
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

nikita

General question: What about pre-purchasers who chose to not subscribe to the announcement e-mails?

adit

Holy crap, just did the benchmark render (had ff running, so not completely fair), but I got it in record time: 2:27!

You guys are amazing. This alpha is what I've been waiting for; I'm really happy with planetside.

EDIT:
Tried my render again with firefox off and the time was 1:51.

Moose

My word indeed. Just did the benchmark in 47 secs (3 Ghz quad core). Amazing work guys!! :)

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Seth

reck

Thanks! I'm loving the interactive crop tool.

bertrand

Working like a charm here on my Quad. Well done guys.

Marcos Silveira

Quote from: nikita on April 28, 2008, 05:16:33 PM

I can't find it... :(
I only see:
*detail blending;
*displacement filter;
*do reverse primary rays;
*minimum threads - 1;
*maximum threads - 16.
Where is that Core number option?!?!

moodflow

Pretty sweet so far.  Many thanks Planetside!  8)
http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music