Mars

Started by sweref, February 05, 2022, 03:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweref

Hello,
I am new on this and are not skilled with the masks and shaders yet. I have now work with Terragen for about 3 weeks and this is my first attempt to visualize the terrain of Mars how it looks today and how it could look 2-3 billion years ago when it was water.
This is Jezero Crater (Jezero 2-3 billion years ago), Olympus Moons(Olympus ) and Valles Marineris Link 1, and Link 2.

I have also done som GIS analyze to get a profile graph over the elevation differences.

Hannes

As far as I can tell, your images look quite good. But please upload them here directly. Your thread looks like the usual first or second post spam with fragments of previous posts of other users and the inevitable links to something weird. I was about to report you as spammer, but I dared to click on one of your links, and I found at least images that fit to your description.
So please don't link to anything else, unless the files are too big to upload them here, even if it's Instagram. If you don't know how to upload your images here, feel free to ask.

WAS

I agree uploading them here would be nice. Instagram on my phone limits how close I can look too. I often use my phone when my PC is tied up. 

I love the infographics to the renders.