What Type of Company is Planetside (As Definded Under the Compaines Act: 1985)

Started by Cyber-Angel, December 15, 2007, 10:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber-Angel

I have a question what officially is Planetside Software's company type as defined by the Companies Act: 1985 (As Amened, Now Companies Act 2006) as I cannot find this information listed any where on the main site. I would be happier knowing what kind of entity with whom I am dealing.

Note: This information is in no way of a commercially sensitive nature.

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel 

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Harvey Birdman

I assume the definitions you're referring to would be the equivalent of the US 'sole proprietorship', 'partnership',private corporations, public corporations, limited liability corporations, etc.

What difference does it make? I mean, unless you're planning on suing or are trying to buy stock, why would you care? Unless the company is publicly held, I'd be surprised if there were any legal requirement to publicly display the information.

Cyber-Angel

I just happen to be interested in what type of company Planetside is thats all, but its not a publicly traded company (No Stock Ticker symbol, no annual reports, no  corporate by-laws and no mission statement).

I don't have any reason at this time to file any type of action nor do I have the money to do so, but if I did have the money let us be clear there are enough people that I know that I would file a class action against.

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel

sonshine777

If you have no ulterior motive why bring it up? Planetside has been upstanding and fair as long as I have dealt with them. All you do by bringing something up like this is make people do what they do best and that is think the worst about someone. I have a small business and I don't have a mission statement or a stock market listing. Just let them do their work and leave it alone. :)

Cyber-Angel

Quote from: sonshine777 on December 16, 2007, 02:02:25 AM
If you have no ulterior motive why bring it up? Planetside has been upstanding and fair as long as I have dealt with them. All you do by bringing something up like this is make people do what they do best and that is think the worst about someone. I have a small business and I don't have a mission statement or a stock market listing. Just let them do their work and leave it alone. :)

That is a valid point you make. Topic Locked. End Of Line.

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel