zaxxon's last minute submission

Started by zaxxon, July 04, 2022, 12:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxxon

I'm terrible at deadlines.  Resuming work with TG after a space of time had a few unexpected surprises, but it's finished and here's my entry: Horse Raiders.

Dune

What a timing, I was just about to mail you asking how far you got. Luckily you managed to make a very moody and warm work, and in time (despite your visitors ;)  ). You can feel the heat of the terrain and the work these guys are doing. Good luck, Doug!

zaxxon

Thanks Ulco, but I'm unable to use the link and I have no reply from NWDA on my submission from yesterday. So we'll see....

Ariel DK

Hi Doug, what a great entry! I check it out in NWDA page and for some reason seems like a low-res image, and clearly is not, is my navigator?
If isn't, you should contact the NWDA staff, or Danny here. Good luck BTW!
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?

DannyG

Quote from: zaxxon on July 04, 2022, 09:21:58 AMThanks Ulco, but I'm unable to use the link and I have no reply from NWDA on my submission from yesterday. So we'll see....

Check your Junk folder as I reply every time you submitted. In the future email me direct at danny@nwdagroup.com I don't visit this forum as much as I used to
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

zaxxon

Thank you Danny and Jordan (WAS) for helping get this up on the Contest site. My last minute submission had some issues and I really appreciate the help. Thanks! Dune and Ariel for the kind comments, best of luck to all of the entrants!

zaxxon

It's a bit after the Contest, but here is a link to a 4K version of the image and a very short break down.  I really appreciate the work done by the NWDA folks to provide an opportunity to create within a theme and for offering such wonderful prizes!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/B309e6

Dune

Cool! I always like your breakdowns. Thanks for putting that together and posting.

Hannes

zaxxon