Wombo.art Gallery

Started by WAS, May 19, 2022, 02:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAS

All my AI art on Wombo art. I regularly throw random keywords at it so the gallery is growing rather fast.

https://app.wombo.art/profile/wasasquatch

Dune

I didn't know you painted too. You have a very interesting, distinct style. A bit disturbing too, but I like the mystery that evaporates from your work. Some I would hang on my wall. These are two of my favorites, great work, especially 43 (which I called it). Did you paint this in Photoshop?

WAS

These are all AI generated in art styles. Either with keywords or a combination of keywords and input images. These two were done from images here in the forest I live in.

First is a clearing with dufty grass, and the dark looming shape, which almost looks like a windmill house or something, was a water tower.

The second image is just looking through a path towards the field in the first, with a horizon of trees in the background. It's really interesting to see how the AI interprets stuff. One of my favorites is a picture of a yurt here in the park, which I added medieval as a keyword and it came out wonderful.

I do paint digitally, but my WACOM isn't meant for ultrawide display so it doesn't work right. X axis is twice as fast as Y axis. I should try to actually paint though. No lack of art supplies here. We have so much paint, ranging from cheap to somewhat expensive, plus water colours I have made with Andrea from sourced pigments in the forest here.

WAS

This is the yurt I mentioned

PS these can be bought as prints, but only personlly currently. They are beta testing the print shop, and NFT shop, and hopefully different aspect ratios and resolutions.

Dune

Ha, so it's generated, interesting. A lot faster than painting these :P

WAS

Indeed. I've been getting endless inspiration from these. Probably why I have been hooked for like last two weeks.

Dune

Is it an online (free) software or purchased?

WAS

Quote from: Dune on May 20, 2022, 04:37:30 AMIs it an online (free) software or purchased?
It's totally free to use on the website, or downloaded as software for Android/iphone. The online version for desktop doesn't allow input images though, which is annoying. That's why I downloaded a android emulator so I can use it on my desktop and not kill my phone's battery all day. Lol