Dragon's pond

Started by Hannes, August 08, 2022, 11:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelpusher636

Well you've blown 💨my mind yet again Hannes! A perfectly timed animation (even if you don't watch the show) in sprit of the finale of "House of the Dragon." Well done Sir!
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.

Hannes

zaxxon

Hannes, this is just crazy good!  Doing this in Terragen is beautifully insane. ;D   That you are doing this with fairly 'modest' hardware is even more crazily insane! :o !! I truly wish you had an unlimited access to a large render farm!  

Hannes

Quote from: zaxxon on October 29, 2022, 07:22:18 PMHannes, this is just crazy good!  Doing this in Terragen is beautifully insane. ;D  That you are doing this with fairly 'modest' hardware is even more crazily insane! :o !! I truly wish you had an unlimited access to a large render farm! 
Thanks a lot!!!! Me too!!!  ;D ;D ;D

masonspappy

This is a wonderful animation!  After watching the dragon move its head side-to-side, I'm wondering if you are going to add flames coming from it's mouth?

Hannes

Thank you!!
I guess the animation was meant to show a fire breathing dragon. But the thought of trying to make animated flames that move with the dragon's head in TG made me a bit nervous. So I decided to just let him scream... ;)