SpaceStation

Started by Hannes, January 11, 2023, 02:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

I have some dark theme, so all the texts are white in my browser, but Jo's font is different, larger and bold.

Jo Kariboo

I often use a translator on the WEB and sometimes the copy-paste comes out too gloomy in this forum. To lighten it I have no choice to use white.

Dune

Forgot about the dark theme. So everyone using a dark theme won't see any black letters, and everybody using a light theme (such as me) won't be able to see the white text :P  I guess the theme should address that.

Hannes

Quote from: Dune on January 13, 2023, 02:25:30 AMSo everyone using a dark theme won't see any black letters
I think it would be visible since the background is kind of a mid grey.

Dune

Yeah, I guess so. I overstated it a bit ;D

WAS

Quote from: Dune on January 13, 2023, 02:25:30 AMForgot about the dark theme. So everyone using a dark theme won't see any black letters, and everybody using a light theme (such as me) won't be able to see the white text :P  I guess the theme should address that.

The theme can't address anyones custom colors, they just need to be aware of how they look. Using the default color (no color) will allow it to be light or dark depending on the theme. So select your text and hit the Screenshot_8.png  button.

Though this sort of functionality could be implemented. Not sure if this is the only way, and seems way over the top: https://css-tricks.com/reverse-text-color-mix-blend-mode/

Probably best to just use a invert filter on dark theme

.invert {
    filter: invert(100%);
  }