Prey ahead

Started by Dune, March 05, 2023, 06:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schmeerlap

Very nice Rockies/Andes scene. If the one springing into action fails to catch said "prey", he/she'll come back and give his/her mate a good rollicking for silhouetting itself and alerting the would-have-been prey. Just trying to think like a mountain lion.  :D
Oh, and I've downloaded the pic so I can sample the green of your distant grass for my future reference. I might post a wee story in the Open Discussion section regarding why I need to do this.
ps. I can now say "hangs together well" in German. Which massively increases my Deutsch vocabulary from "Ein bier bitte" and "Noch ein mal".  ;D

I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

Hannes

"Ein Bier bitte" is already a good start. Makes any situation quite comfortable, even if you don't know any other german words. ;)

Dune

Well, 'danke' maybe, otherwise you'll only get 'ein bier'.

Hannes

And if you're polite and say "danke" you might get another beer...

Dune

Let's have another one, different pose. Background is not perfect though.

schmeerlap

Like it. Resting to properly digest prey.  :)

Hannes

Fantastic!! Great rocks, beautiful trees, and the cat looks awesome too.

masonspappy

pixelpusher636

Nice Dune! I'm liking the lichen on the rocks  ;D And those clouds, landscape and mountain lions oh my! Great work.
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.

Dune

Another setup in this series, now with some new wolves. I don't know if I like it, though. Idea was a lakeside, with a swampy reed area and an abandoned Stone Age dwelling. The dwelling needs a 'platform' as the hut is now on sloping ground, which is no good.

KlausK

This is very beautyful!

I like this kind of landscapes very very much. Birch trees, lakes, green green grass and all that.
Makes me wanna jump in my car and drive up to Sweden ::) sigh

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

schmeerlap

beautiful scene with high-yielding foliage. Love it.

Hannes

I think, it's awesome! Great lighting, fantastic plants!! Cool!