upgrading

Started by jkletzien, January 11, 2008, 11:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkletzien

Hi...sorry if this is covered in another post, I didn't spot it if it was.

I am a registered commercial user (albeit not frequently)  of T2 Deep, and I never upgraded my build of 1.8.64.0  I see that I should have gotten an e-mail link to upgrade it, (but I missed it) and it seems in the build I have there is no preference setting for automatically checking for updates (so I can't do that either).  I've looked through the website and there doesn't seem to be  a download area for the full version, so it would be great to sort this out.

At the same time, I would like to transfer which machine in my office is licensed to use the software, and I saw no posts re: the license transfer process either, is it as simple as copying the key file, or are there instructions under the help of the later builds.

Thanks!

old_blaggard

To transfer your license, it's as simple as copying the key file to the new computer and deleting it from the old one.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Oshyan

In order to obtain a link to download a registered version update you must contact registrations-at-planetside.co.uk. (replace -at- with @). Be sure to let them know that you didn't receive the last update email. They can verify if you're on our mailing list.

- Oshyan

jkletzien