Talented Artists

Started by rcallicotte, January 17, 2008, 07:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucio

I was planning to rework this project

http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=2821.0

and try to submit an image serie. The greatest limit is my core number :) I'm also very busy now. We'll see..

dhavalmistry

oh that would be wonderfull Lucio!
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

rcallicotte

Oh, yeah.

TG2 deserves a place in the next edition.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

buchvecny

meh i dont want to ruin your hopes i dont mean to offend lucio who is one of best terragen users for sure but theres no way the images you linked getting into expose. i have expose 4 at home.. and its like you know the top notch, really the landscape are true amazement true dream, the expose doesnt aim only for realism and shit and shit its also aims for original concepts rather than resembling nature in excellent realism

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: buchvecny on January 24, 2008, 11:31:31 PM
meh i dont want to ruin your hopes i dont mean to offend lucio who is one of best terragen users for sure but theres no way the images you linked getting into expose. i have expose 4 at home.. and its like you know the top notch, really the landscape are true amazement true dream, the expose doesnt aim only for realism and shit and shit its also aims for original concepts rather than resembling nature in excellent realism

I don't see a reason why a good TG render can't be an 'original concept'.
There is lots of work in Expose what looks really 'real' and lacks some originality/creativity and vice versa.
Very simple extra elements can easily make a TG render 'special'.