Proud Grandpa!

Started by sonshine777, February 04, 2008, 10:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Matt

Quote from: Will on February 04, 2008, 06:16:17 PM
Oh I've heard of that, it takes the shape of the original models then makes another that shares the characteristics. Hmm I wonder fi theres a trail version available.

I think age restrictions apply in most countries...

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Will

mr-miley

Hearty congrats. That is one sweet baby. You can do what my mother does with her photo of our daughter (Holly) in her purse, and bore all the supermarket checkout people for hours on end. They all try to close their checkouts when they see her coming  ;D
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

sonshine777

Quote from: mr-miley on February 06, 2008, 11:57:43 AM
Hearty congrats. That is one sweet baby. You can do what my mother does with her photo of our daughter (Holly) in her purse, and bore all the supermarket checkout people for hours on end. They all try to close their checkouts when they see her coming  ;D

I'll leave that kind of stuff to my wife. ;D

Will

Quote from: mr-miley on February 06, 2008, 11:57:43 AM

hahahahahaha oh thats great.

mr-miley

Its true!! Its a standing joke in our family and we take the mickey quite mercilessly out of my mother for it (she usually replies with some quite rude words) Its cool though, she's so proud of everything Holly does... Youv'e got all that to come  ;D

Will

read her the princess bride one day when shes sick.

sonshine777

Quote from: Will on February 06, 2008, 05:44:32 PM
read her the princess bride one day when shes sick.

I'll leave that to grandma as well. There isn't a better reader in the world! :) Of course I will be cuddled up right there with them both listening intently.
(MY wife used to read to our kids when they were young and often it would turn into a family affair, with everyone chiming in "Read another chapter, please".) 

mr-miley

I still get that from Holly, and she's 11 now. She just loves being read to at bedtime.... and I must admit that I enjoy doing it. We have done all the Harry Potter books (twice), Lord of the rings and the Hobbit, Three Men In a boat + inumerable kids books. I realy want to try her with A Day In The Life OF Ivan Denisovich (Solzenitsyn), but she won't let me (One of the best books I've ever read)  ;D

NWsenior07

Congrats! Hope you have fun spoiling her!