Hey, What is This?

Started by rcallicotte, February 12, 2008, 07:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zionner

Quote from: Oshyan on February 13, 2008, 10:24:50 PM
The guest didn't change the text - that's one of the built-in messages for the forums. It's just saying that the guest is performing an action that you can't get details on. Very possibly they're signing up or using "forgot password" or something.

- Oshyan

Ahhh, Nice cover up ;)

Dont worry I wont tell them about your world domination plans ;)

rcallicotte

Yeah, what zionner said. 

We know what you guys are doing back there.  Coding isn't your only life.  We know...we know.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

mr-miley

Am I  the only one who thinks that Oshyan maybe looks like the pic below  ???

Come on guys and gals... I mean, has anyone actually met him??

Miles
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

rcallicotte

mr-miley

No, not the kitty (though now you come to mention it....) The bloke is Blofeld from the earlier James Bond movies. The ultimate "mwoooohaha, mad as a hatter, continually trying for world domination" villan

"Ah, Mr Bond, so we meet again"

I think h was head of SMERSH or something like that  ;D

rcallicotte

Oh, I remember now... Oooooh <loud groans in the background>.

Thanks, Mr. M.   ;D

Notice that Oshyan hasn't denied any of this. 

zionner

:o

No...He hasnt! thats an intresting point!

*looks at Oshyan*

mr-miley

Well Oshyan?...... we're waiting *taps foot impatiently on floor, fag hanging out of corner of mouth, arms tightly folded, hair in curlers, apron on*

Young man, come out of that bedroom NOW. You told us you were doing a science project! And I have to find out from that nice Mr Bond (a stranger already) that you were working towards World Domination all along! YOU are in serious trouble young man *wags finger at firmly closed bedroom door with "Parental Advisory, Adult Content" poster pinned to it*

Will

Soon Oshyan awakes to find himself tied to a chair in a dark room with only a single lamp to illuminate him.
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Oshyan

Hehe. My favorite Bond take-off has always been "You Only Move Twice", the Simpsons episode with "Mr. Scorpio" (voiced by Albert Brooks). Great parody.

Anyway, um, I look like this: http://terrain.cg-arts.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1;type=avatar

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

I've seen that face before!  Somewhere!

old_blaggard

Back when we had a staff page over at Ashundar, it was there too :P.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Oshyan

It'll be back one day...

- Oshyan

zionner

Quote from: Oshyan on February 15, 2008, 11:26:41 PM
Hehe. My favorite Bond take-off has always been "You Only Move Twice", the Simpsons episode with "Mr. Scorpio" (voiced by Albert Brooks). Great parody.

Anyway, um, I look like this: http://terrain.cg-arts.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1;type=avatar

- Oshyan

Evil!!! It's Evil I tell ya!!

matrix2003

To clear this all up, -would you mind shaving and posing with a cat.
It would put this whole ugly mess to rest, once and for all!   ;)
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*