Castro resigns

Started by Will, February 19, 2008, 06:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber-Angel

Quote from: Will on February 19, 2008, 06:11:42 PM
wow, I just wanted to report the news...

I just feel vary strongly about this subject, as I do with certain others such as unilateral nuclear disarmament and the manned space program (A program I support) I have no bad intentions!  :)

Will

Oh I know and I just don't want this to turn into another flame war. Otherwise feel free to debate as much as you want.
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Cyber-Angel

My idea of a Flame War (The Model of one I know the most of, any way) can be found on Google Groups with the whole diatribe about a game called Battle Cruiser 3000 and its creator Derk Smart: with that in mind I would never let any thing degenerate to that level.  :)

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel   

Will

Oh god, I'll give you a warning NEVER EVER get involved in that. I was caught in the crossfire once and it showed me a whole other lever of fanaticism. OH and I know you guys won't go into a flame war but It has happened once or twice here and we're all pretty good about it.

rcallicotte

Castro wasn't necessarily good, but I've heard people say that they actually enjoyed life under him.  And then others said it sucked.  I had a friend growing up whose family escaped from there and thought he was a dick.

...and about Battlecruiser 3000 -- it was a great idea.  It's too bad a group of people couldn't have found the same inspiration as Derek.  He really wanted to do a good job.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Oshyan

Reporting on controversial political news is seldom going to escape heated comment. ;) Best to stick to video game news from now on? ;D

- Oshyan

sonshine777

Quote from: Oshyan on February 21, 2008, 01:24:04 AM

Reporting on controversial political news is seldom going to escape heated comment. ;) Best to stick to video game news from now on? ;D

- Oshyan
;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

sonshine777

Will

Thats my goal here: To instigate riot!  ;) ;D

old_blaggard

http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Dark Fire

Celtic society, kings, knowledge, philosophy, technology and food rule! ;D

(Sorry, just trying to get my number of posts up from 666 to 667).

Will

hehe, I thought the number of the beast was changed to 616.

Dark Fire

Yeah, it was changed, but I'm still avoiding 666 just in case...

Harvey Birdman

Personally, I left mine sitting on 666 for days because I liked the look of it.

:D