just bought my deep license yay!!!

Started by lightning, March 15, 2008, 03:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightning

yay just bought my terragen 2 deep license!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not animation)
cant wait to start using terragen properly no more stupid 800x600 max rendering ;D
or 3 populations
bought it for only 129 bux as well since im a student ;D
please planetside can you email me my key file as soon as possible i really want to start using TG2 deep ;)

thanx heaps jak

Seth

congratulations !!!!
you are going to discover an all new world ;)

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

PG

You get the license cheaper if you're a student??? Where does it say that??? :D
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

lightning

Oshyan

There may be a little delay in registration keys being mailed out as it is currently a manual process and one of our employees is unavailable this week. Give it another day or two and if you still haven't received it, email registrations (a) planetside.co.uk to inquire about the status.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

- Oshyan

joshbakr

Bet they didn't have any trouble taking your money.  ;)

lightning

Quote from: Oshyan on March 15, 2008, 11:12:02 PM
There may be a little delay in registration keys being mailed out as it is currently a manual process and one of our employees is unavailable this week. Give it another day or two and if you still haven't received it, email registrations (a) planetside.co.uk to inquire about the status.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

- Oshyan
that doesnt matter it sunday night down here and i got school 2moro so i dont have much time in the week for terragen because i also got karate 3 times a week and work ::)
so if takes a while im not to bothered but if it takes a week then >:(......................... ;D

Oshyan

Quote from: joshbakr on March 16, 2008, 12:01:57 AM

For better or worse *that* particular process is easily automated by a 3rd party. ;)

- Oshyan

joshbakr

Quote from: Oshyan on March 16, 2008, 12:50:15 AM
Quote from: joshbakr on March 16, 2008, 12:01:57 AM

For better or worse *that* particular process is easily automated by a 3rd party. ;)

- Oshyan

Be nice if they could automate the key delivery also.   ;D

lightning

Be nice if they could automate the key delivery also.   ;D
[/quote]

i agree ;D

Oshyan

We're working on it. Believe me we'd like to have that setup as much as you - then we can spend more time on the more important stuff. :)

- Oshyan

lightning

YAY ITS here and it works ;D
thanks planet side i wasn't expecting it till around Thursday so it was a nice suprise this mornin when i checked my emails ;D

PG

Looking forward to seeing some cool renders from you then lightning. ;D can't wait till I get paid on the 27th, planetside will be my first port of call. 10 days, that's soooo long. :'( Still a bit confused over pricing and versions though. If I buy TG2 deep+animation, will I have to buy it again as a full version when it's released, buy an upgrade from the preview or will it be a free update?
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

Matt

If you purchase Terragen 2 Deep now, you are pre-purchasing the final version, which means that version 2.0 will be a free update for you, as well as all 2.x versions after that. If you also purchase the Animation option, animation features will of course remain functional when you update, and you will also benefit from the improvements we'll make to animation features after 2.0 release.

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.