Slippery Slope WIP

Started by NWsenior07, March 21, 2008, 09:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWsenior07

Well its certainly been awhile since I've gotten to do any serious work on this but, I managed to make a couple more tweaks. Just want to know what anybody thinks about this version. I might go ahead with a full scale high quality render.

rcallicotte

Snow looks better and will improve with better quality settings.  Clouds are a bit too smeared for my liking, but close enough to something cool to touch up until its perfectly what you want...or maybe it already is as you like it.  Your call.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

NWsenior07

I think that I'm done with this one, at least for the time being, simply because I've lost the original sense of what I wanted it to be. But anyway, I kept the clouds because I liked the sense of movement they imparted on the image which in my mind contrasts the solidarity of the mountains. Thanks for the comments and help.

Phylloxera

Quote from: NWsenior07 on April 23, 2008, 12:16:51 AM
I think that I'm done with this one, at least for the time being, simply because I've lost the original sense of what I wanted it to be. But anyway, I kept the clouds because I liked the sense of movement they imparted on the image which in my mind contrasts the solidarity of the mountains. Thanks for the comments and help.
I will put a file .tgc which will allow you to set the thickness to your snow! Try it!

NWsenior07

Thanks for the clip file. I won't have a chance to play with it for a while but I look forward to seeing what I can do with it.

rcallicotte

I like the texturing and the snow.  Lighting is very good, too.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?