Cloud Library

Started by rcallicotte, March 25, 2008, 01:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandrake

Calico, is that an artifact the way it glasses over in the lower right hand corner? Very nice bank!

rcallicotte

@Mandrake, do you mean from the picture?  That is from a mountain and the resulting shadows over it. 

Try the new TGC...it's much better.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mandrake

Yep, I marked it, lower right, kind of glass like. I'll play with these clouds soon. :)

rcallicotte

I think that might be the cloud cover over the top of the mountain, unless I'm seeing something different.

Seth

Blonderator

Here's my cloud. It's one cloud layer - Actually, there's only one cloud cell on the entire planet.

Have fun with the node network on this one. If you use this in an image just give a little credit  ;)

lightning

Quote from: Blonderator on July 12, 2008, 11:35:43 PM
Here's my cloud. It's one cloud layer - Actually, there's only one cloud cell on the entire planet.

Have fun with the node network on this one. If you use this in an image just give a little credit  ;)

how generous of you thanks soooooo much!!!!

rcallicotte

rcallicotte

Thanks to Frank for letting me learn from his settings and thanks to some of the people on http://tg2board.tgblog.de/ in the Technical Challenge site for their encouragement.  This is a Work In Progress, but should make some beauties.

All of the work in this TGC was completed by me.

DeathTwister

Awesome Idea, Way to go Calico /smiles.
Maylock Aromy DeathTwister Stansbury
ATOMIX Productions

dwilson

Here is a huge cumulus cloud.  I hope you enjoy.
A larger version of the image is here
http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=4445.msg46755#msg46755

Devin

DeathTwister

Calico is it possible for you to post some new pages with new links so we can upload water TGC's as well and terrain tgcs? and others?

Water
Terrain
what else?

DT
ATOMIX Productions

rcallicotte

I like the idea of other threads for specific libraries, but I'm still scrounging around with rock stuff. 

I like the idea of a water library, so I'll post one.  And I like the idea of a terrain library, but I wonder about the file size limit for terrains like TER format. 

Once we get some of these titles up, hopefully we will all see the usefulness.

DeathTwister

ATOMIX Productions

silentgod

Here`s the .tgc from the Warped cloud image I uploaded the other day, plus a strange thing I came out with when playing with the settings one day.

With the cloud ship I altered the cloud hardness to set it as if the loading bridge (type thingie) either look as if it had met the ship, or softened the setting to get it not quite attached.
Weird either way.

Enjoy!