first fake stone + planet render

Started by king_tiger_666, January 07, 2007, 05:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tiger_666

that was done in Photoshop CS2, though several of my renders do have lens flares done in paintshop pro...

how is solar flare at doing lensflare effects? is it worth getting/ trying?
<a href="www.hobbies.nzaus.co.nz/">My  Terragen Downloads & Gallery</a>

Dark Fire

king_tiger_666

Darkfire whats ability photopaint like with respects to adding lens flare?,, the only issue i have with cs2 and paintshop pro are their tiny preview windows which you have to apply the lens flare in, makes it hard to get it centered on a sun you are applying it to.... is this similar with ability photopaint?

Dark Fire

Ability Photopaint has a similar 'tiny preview window' that lets you select where you want to have the lens flare (and displays the lens flare after you have selected a location) but it also has boxes where you can type in the exact coordinates of the centre of the lens flare (I'm not sure about whether these boxes are in other programs or not).

I only really use Ability Photopaint 2000 because I'm used to it and because I got a free copy from PCPlus years ago.

king_tiger_666

that sounds awesome being able to adjust the co-ordinates... i don't think psp or cs2 have that but i really wouldn't know they have so many options.... i downloaded Ability Photopaint demo and will give it a try:D

TheBlackHole

GIMP can do that too. And it's freeware!
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?