Upper Lily Fields (WIP)

Started by sonshine777, April 23, 2008, 02:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phylloxera

Quote from: bertrand on April 25, 2008, 04:57:01 AM
Te faches pas, Phil,
Je suis un grand admirateur de ton travail sur TG2. Mais je n'ai pas pu resister. Il y a un effet comique non negligeable quand quelqu'un critique ton anglais et tu reponds avec un message carrement incomprehensible. Comme j'ai dit, sans rancune (mais change ton prog de traduction).
B
Je ne me fâche pas ! Je réagis c'est tout !
Quant au programme de traduction j'utilise "Lingoes", il est gratuit fonctionne correctement il me semble ! il est complet et ça aide tout de même !
http://www.lingoes.net/en/translator/download.htm

inkydigit

nice beginning....look forward to see more!
franglais anyone?!!

Seth

Yes ! Je understand bien what Phyllo a dit ;)

lightning

Quote from: Phylloxera on April 24, 2008, 01:25:41 AM
Quote from: sonshine777 on April 23, 2008, 02:54:29 PM
Quote from: Phylloxera on April 23, 2008, 02:45:27 PM
The idea is good the composition interesting, but I think it's lack of natural!
He would rather try a less serious light and raking!
Powered by Google

! ??? ??? I realize English isn't your first language, but the above statement makes no sense.

The idea is good. The composition interesting. But it is not very natural.
Try a light less powerful and lower
You understand ?

It is easy for you to criticize my English? will know that j' use a translator who n' is not always reliable, the proof. Come to make a turn on the French forums one will see whether you are also skilful in a language which n' is not your native tongue. I make a effort of reading, translating and to answer on this forum what n' is already not so badly. Stop believing that l' English is the universal language and qu' as from the moment when l' one is in a country, an area, a conference, a forum it owes d' to be systematically spoken by l' together people s' there finding.
it must be hard not being able to speak english :( since most of the internet is in english
i tried to speak to a polish girl on imesh and it was a nightmare!!

anyway nice image sonshine love the plants ;)

rcallicotte

Phylloxera, I appreciate you being on these forums and hope you don't worry about the translater.  It's a shame anyone would worry about such a thing. 
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Seth

let's forget it guys... that's not the subject of this topic ;)
t'inquietes Phyllo, c'est pas grave, au moins, tu participes ! et c'est vrai que TOI, tu fais l'effort de poster en anglais ;)

Mohawk20

Quote from: seth93 on April 26, 2008, 08:51:52 AM
...et c'est vrai que TOI, tu fais l'effort de poster en anglais ;)

Hey, I can undertand that!  :D
AND I agree!
Howgh!