"Caminah-3"

Started by Phylloxera, May 14, 2008, 08:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phylloxera

Terrain GeoControl 2 - populations of trees XFrog - transparency shader -

RArcher

Very nice distribution of trees, looks natural.

rcallicotte

This is very nice.  Almost real.  Good work all around.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mohawk20

Great terrain, nice water and textures, and good pop distribution and lighting.

Great image!
Howgh!

Tangled-Universe

Hi Joel, this looks really good, great job on terrain, surfacing, water + subsurface and populations.
The gentle haze is a nice touch as well. Great job indeed!

Martin

Seth

oh ! love the real lighting style Oo

choronr

This is stunning realism.

mcmiller

huhfe! <sucks in breath as amazement ensues> Wow! This is incredible. I'm not sure about the pine tree growing in water, especially if it's salt water during a high tide. But otherwise, this almost had me fooled because of all of the elements mentioned above. Nice!

moodflow

http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music

Phylloxera

Quote from: mcmiller on May 14, 2008, 10:50:11 PM
huhfe! <sucks in breath as amazement ensues> Wow! This is incredible. I'm not sure about the pine tree growing in water, especially if it's salt water during a high tide. But otherwise, this almost had me fooled because of all of the elements mentioned above. Nice!

One can say that this is a lake, therefore, freshwater and that the level of the latter amounted (rain), which explains this very tree near water or in water! ;)

bertrand

Can I make up for making fun of your English the other day by just saying how wonderful your stuff is. Both this image specifically and your work in general.

NWsenior07

This reminds me of a couple of lakes in Rocky Mountain National Park. Again you've got a really nice render on your hands.