New One WIP *Updated*

Started by mrwho, June 11, 2008, 06:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled-Universe

I like the sky of the second image the most and I like the surfacing of the first image the most.
This looks good so far, keep going on!

Martin

mrwho

well, this is the next version. No lighting on the tree though, that'll teach me not to crop-render :P Anyways, besides that little issue, I'm planning on adding transparency to the tree, and go back to the lighting of the first image I posted (the mist looked better then IMO) And maybe some other minor changes

rcallicotte

Great concept in your scene.  It's beautiful, really.  I like the tree in the front.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mr_Lamppost

A lot of good points but I think clouds and mountains from the latest version with mist and lighting from the original. 

Sometimes one part is right, you make a change that fixes another area and have to go back and change the part that was right to begin with......... ;D
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

mrwho

yeah. I think I know what I did wrong.. I was playing with the cloud layers and enabling only the secondary lighting on one of them, and I clicked the wrong one :P I'll have to check the TGD to be sure, but I think that's what happened.