Sea

Started by helentr, December 23, 2006, 04:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helentr

This is my first attempt to give a shape to the water surface, that gave an acceptable result.
I tried to attach the water clip file, but it seems not to be included in the permitted file types, so the world is included, although it is rather a mess :-[

Best wishes for the holidays

Helen

Oshyan

.tgc (Terragen 2 Clip File format) is now allowed in attached files. :)

You can use any displacement function you want to affect the water. You can even use heightfield. So the possibilities are really quite broad. It's just a matter of creating the right shapes, which is always the hard part.

- Oshyan

helentr

Quote from: JavaJones on December 23, 2006, 05:38:46 PM

You can use any displacement function you want to affect the water. You can even use heightfield. So the possibilities are really quite broad. It's just a matter of creating the right shapes, which is always the hard part.

- Oshyan

Well, in that case, I upload the clip file, to save everybody from sorting through a maze of not so successful experiments.
Creating the right shapes is certainly hard - I have made the strangest seas. But it is fun :)

I wish I knew how to quote  in parts in this forum.

Helen

Que

Quote from: helentr on December 24, 2006, 04:27:09 AM
Quote from: JavaJones on December 23, 2006, 05:38:46 PM

- Oshyan

Well, in that case, I upload the clip file, to save everybody from sorting through a maze of not so successful experiments.
Creating the right shapes is certainly hard - I have made the strangest seas. But it is fun :)

I wish I knew how to quote  in parts in this forum.

Helen
click it over there where it says quote ...i think lol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  :)