Author Topic: Thank you for the July 31st release of the free tg 5  (Read 2315 times)

Offline arisdemos

Thank you for the July 31st release of the free tg 5
« on: August 09, 2008, 12:16:12 AM »
Muchas gracias Planetside for the newest Tg2 try out program.  This image is something to test out water transparency. I still have to work all around the world to get where I would like to be, but maybe after I own the full monte reality in CG
will be a lot less trouble. Thanks for your gift to those who cannot financially provide themselves with he real deal yet.

Offline rcallicotte

Re: Thank you for the July 31st release of the free tg 5
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 10:45:56 AM »
It's a little too bright and you need some work on the color of your terrain.  The water needs a little more transparency, in my opinion.

It's amazing you could add that many characters, though.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Offline arisdemos

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 05:55:58 PM »
Thanks Calico for your comments, and as you suggest I will be attempting some procedural developments of the terrain such as"fake" grass and stones next.  I will give an increase to water transparency only after i develop the ground surface under the water.

There are only 3 objects in this image Klass's tree and the horses and teepees I have made. all other figures derive from my models I pose and insert via photoshop manipulation/paste up.  My purpose is to create a viable picture using the try out PS software I have been lucky enough to have at my disposal.

Offline Mr_Lamppost

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 01:51:26 AM »
If the figures are added in post work then they are very well done, it is not immediately obvious, they look like part of the scene.  8)

I have to agree that over all the scene is a little bright and washed out.

Smoke me a kipper Iíll be back for breakfast.

anything