Thank you for the July 31st release of the free tg 5

Started by arisdemos, August 08, 2008, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arisdemos

Muchas gracias Planetside for the newest Tg2 try out program.  This image is something to test out water transparency. I still have to work all around the world to get where I would like to be, but maybe after I own the full monte reality in CG
will be a lot less trouble. Thanks for your gift to those who cannot financially provide themselves with he real deal yet.

rcallicotte

It's a little too bright and you need some work on the color of your terrain.  The water needs a little more transparency, in my opinion.

It's amazing you could add that many characters, though.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

arisdemos

Thanks Calico for your comments, and as you suggest I will be attempting some procedural developments of the terrain such as"fake" grass and stones next.  I will give an increase to water transparency only after i develop the ground surface under the water.

There are only 3 objects in this image Klass's tree and the horses and teepees I have made. all other figures derive from my models I pose and insert via photoshop manipulation/paste up.  My purpose is to create a viable picture using the try out PS software I have been lucky enough to have at my disposal.

Mr_Lamppost

If the figures are added in post work then they are very well done, it is not immediately obvious, they look like part of the scene.  8)

I have to agree that over all the scene is a little bright and washed out.

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.