New grass pack shots take a look!

Started by lightning, August 15, 2008, 08:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightning

hey guys did a load of rendering last night of the new Epic grass pack that is coming out in a couple of days.
here is some of the images

just click on the images below to enlarge ;)

curvy grass

dense grass

flowering grass

hard grass

lawn grass

lawn grass mixed with rough cut grass population

lush clump leaf grass

savanna studio Carrara 6 (no texture)

savanna terragen

all plants are scaled to real world sizes and come with the highest quality textures!
this pack is going to be 15 dollars which is very reasonable considering you get over 30 different grass models

lightning

old_blaggard

http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

rcallicotte

I'm certainly thinking about it, but it might be a few weeks.  Looks good.  You mentioned 30 different types.  What are the others?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mr_Lamppost

I am definitely interested but what file formats are you going to make available? 
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

lightning

Quote from: calico on August 16, 2008, 08:15:32 AM
I'm certainly thinking about it, but it might be a few weeks.  Looks good.  You mentioned 30 different types.  What are the others?
no i mean 8 species 30 models but its actually 26 models now

lightning

here is a shot of the lush clumps rendered in vray!

click to enlarge

mr l the formats will be .obj wavefront and .tgo terragen 2

rcallicotte

@lightning - Do you still plan to have the last pack scaled for the wavefront object download?  What about this download for scaling...for both wavefront and Terragen?

Love VRay.  But, I own Modo...so it's not going to do me much good right now.  Wouldn't I need to have Max or Maya to use VRay?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

j meyer

lightning

yeah truespace has vray and cinema 4d and google sketchup ;) both packs are scaled to size and calico i will try and get that obj update of the ground cover set uploaded as soon as its jut my internet keeps cutting out which is a pain in the butt >:(