User Gallery at Buzzzzzart.com

Started by buzzzzz, January 14, 2007, 02:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Fire

Another reason an animation gallery would be better than a picture gallery is because animations require a lot more work and processing time than pictures. There is always the risk that a picture gallery could get flooded with relatively unskilled people uploading their first T2TP pictures, rather than skilled people uploading true works of art which would help to promote Terragen. This risk is virtually wiped out with animations.

Will

True, but what I think would be better is a choise gallery like they have at CGTalk where everyone can post but only the best get their own fourm.

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

MeltingIce

Quote from: Will on January 15, 2007, 03:03:23 PM
Yes they are acualy going to be featured on the next eposode of Blues Clues.

But seirously we do need a animation gallery as well as a .tgd repostry.

regards,

Will
Hmm... a .tgd repository I can do something about.  *Runs off to the internets to look for something useful

MeltingIce Network | Wii Number: 3881 9574 8304 0277

Will

All we need is a server nothing fancy at the most an image or a description near the .tgd

regards,

Will

MeltingIce

Got this up and running, seems to work very nicely.  Guests can view and download files but only registered users can upload files.  It shows their username and a description next to the file.  The only weird thing was that the account activation code was sent via email but it was in a .txt attachment instead of just in the email.  You can get to it here: http://meltingice.net/userdownload

MeltingIce Network | Wii Number: 3881 9574 8304 0277

Will

Great, Ill start I new thread and spred the propoganda er..News!

Regards,

Will