Two planets on the same render

Started by Superza, January 14, 2007, 05:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superza

Hi, i was trying to recreate in TGD an old 0.9 render of mine  with two planets in the sky;
(this is the old 0.9 version i would like to ricreate; clearly the planet here are postworked :D)
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/media/folder_121/file_1205555.jpg

After added the two planets, I render several previews but every time i see only one planet;
I Tried also to invert distance and size of both planets and also move them in sereral different positions;
But every time only one planet in space are displayed.
Have Some of you noticed this kind of issue or i was wrong on something?
Best Regards
Max

Will

Strange.. do you have a .tgd file we could look at? It might have somthing to do with how the light catchs the plants and that one just falls in the shadow of the other.

Regards

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Superza

Quote from: Will on January 14, 2007, 05:57:28 PM
Strange.. do you have a .tgd file we could look at? It might have somthing to do with how the light catchs the plants and that one just falls in the shadow of the other.

Regards

Will
I got it on the office desk tomorrow morning (CET) i'll post it!
Thanks!

gradient

Just a thought Max....but make sure you have both planets enabled.  I just tried a quick one...both planets show up in the 3d preview and quick render...

Angealus

Second render in TG2. Both planets have to be enabled. Once they are you can position the camera any where and view both in any preview.

Superza

Quote from: Superza on January 14, 2007, 06:03:38 PM
Quote from: Will on January 14, 2007, 05:57:28 PM

Regards

Will
I got it on the office desk tomorrow morning (CET) i'll post it!
Thanks!

Thank you all,  office desk are still rendering and in  that work  i disable one of the two planet because i cant saw the second.
So i must wait to have render finished before i can open conf file and re-enable the planet and send the conf file, but after  your replies i'm quite sure i was wrong something.
Regards Max

Superza

Hi Guys after delete and recreate the 2 planet now it displays correctly!
Surely it's related to some my mistake, sorry for your time :D