"Souhaty-3"

Started by Phylloxera, September 09, 2008, 02:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phylloxera

Terrain GeoControl2 - Herbe Lightning -

rcallicotte

Beautiful grass and lighting.  Mountain is picturesque.  But, the left side of the mountain (hill) needs some variety.  Maybe some fake stones...maybe some texturing.  I like the light fluff of clouds.  Almost missed the clouds.   :o

Good work.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

lightning

hey phylo
this looks great what grass did you use? i love the lighting i think you should leave the sky the way it is because i really like the contrast between the rock and sky maybe add a moon or something though?

Seth

faitgué Phyllo ?
mmmh... la texture du sol est bof... j'attends mieux de toi !
allez ! au boulot !

dandelO

I think I agree with Seth here, the rock texture looks very basic and unfinished and I don't like the colouring. I like the lighting and grass though.

Phylloxera

Quote from: seth93 on September 10, 2008, 02:01:23 AM
faitgué Phyllo ?
mmmh... la texture du sol est bof... j'attends mieux de toi !
allez ! au boulot !

Fatigué ? Non !!
Plus motivé ? Oui !!

Phylloxera

Quote from: lightning on September 09, 2008, 05:44:33 PM
hey phylo
this looks great what grass did you use? i love the lighting i think you should leave the sky the way it is because i really like the contrast between the rock and sky maybe add a moon or something though?
Afflicted I have made an error, the grass is of “Klas”!

rcallicotte

What is "plus motivé"?  Babel Fish translates "more justified".  Doesn't make sense.

Seth

no more motivated... no motivation... no more the envy...

rcallicotte

That's what I thought.  Online translaters don't understand the language.  I guess it's the same for our English idioms.

I should get back to my French roots.  I took French in high school...4 years.  But, uh, no speaky.

Phylloxera

Quote from: calico on September 10, 2008, 12:50:51 PM
That's what I thought.  Online translaters don't understand the language.  I guess it's the same for our English idioms.

I should get back to my French roots.  I took French in high school...4 years.  But, uh, no speaky.

"More desire! "

rcallicotte

Maybe you could enjoy a goal, Phylloxera.  Maybe build a project for someone.